14 October 2008

Neobux: Paypal situation recovered + donators will be awarded!

Several days ago, Paypal froze Neobux' account with 72% of funds in it. Then Neobux put a donation link for the losses, and some members started a petition. And today, before I even could write something about this Paypal situation, we got this great anouncement from admin:

"You do good things and good things happen"... that's Karma.

We've asked your help in terms of donations after the incident with PayPal.
You've showed me and the world that NeoBux has the most friendly and helpful community anyone could ever ask for.
Many donated, others helped with petitions, but most of all you believed us and stayed here giving us all of your support.

This morning I had a surprise call from a very friendly lady from PayPal.
It seems that everything you've done for NeoBux reached PayPal's hears and conscience.
Not only our account's limit has been lifted as we'll be now treated as a valuable customer with every good things that come with that.

Back to Karma...
Everyone that donated without expecting anything in return will have their help recognized.
During this week, I'll update each donator's account with referrals according to how much they've donated.
You only donated $0.10? Don't worry, you'll get one referral at least.
Since referrals don't grow on trees, give me time to get them until the end of the week, ok?

I just have to say that I'm very emotional with the help from all of you.
You've proved NeoBux is strong and has you as our greatest value.

Having PayPal back after being a valuable customer with dedicated support?... I'll think it through and let you know my decision.
Don't ask!

Once again, my humble thank you for everyone's help.
So, if anyone doubted, now is NeoBux more reliable than anytime! I suppose PayPal payments and cashouts will come back in several days and NeoBux will continue to be the best PTC for years to come!
[Join NeoBux] [Read all posts about NeoBux]

No comments: