21 October 2008

I received instant payment from earn3!


First, a little old news, earn3 and extra10 have been sold to GPTNetworks, who also has many sites including Splurgebux and Kooplinks. So we don't have to worry about if these sites' condition affects BuxOut. I didn't wrote about it since I didn't have much hope on earn3 and extra10 anymore, but guess what?

Yesterday, earn3 introduced instant payments for premium members! You can request a minimum of $3 to a maximum of $10 per day. But there is a 24 hour total payout limit, which has been set as a safeguard against hacking. So you have to try many times to get your payment. But eventually, you can get it! As soon as I see the announcement I requested a payout from NeoBux and bought a premium membership (it's price is $35 for this week only!) in earn3, cancelled my pending payment and after a few hours trying to catch the payout, I got my $10 in 2 minutes after request! Here's the INSTANT payment proof from earn3:


Other news:
1. It's been said that they will introduce the same instant premium payment system for extra10.
2. There is a purchase contest going on in earn3 until 6th December or until a total of $10,000 n purchases. The prices are 1st place : $200, 2nd place : $150, 3rd place : $75, 4th place : $50, 5th place : $25.
3. If you have a pending payout in earn3, you have to login to the site at least once in 2 weeks to get paid.

[join earn3] [read all posts about earn3]
[join extra10] [read all posts about extra10]

No comments: