11 April 2009

The only PTC: Neobux



I know I couldn't post any reviews or payment proofs for the last 4 months. I was busy earning money from NeoBux :). In these 4 months, matrixptc, occupex, uronlinebux, earn3 and extra10 disappeared, leaving me only with NeoBux, adverbux and PPClix. The latter having huge problems and doesn't payout since February. And I don't know the payouts on adverbux. I convert all my revenues to advertising there.

The main idea of the first paragraph is, I only get paid from NeoBux. I calculated all my PTC earnings from the start, including all PTC sites I joined, my total profit is exactly $3400. $3456 of that is coming from NeoBux, that means, since its start, my profit from NeoBux is $3456, but my profit from ALL OTHER PTC SITES except Neobux is $-56, which is, obviously not a profit, but a LOSS of $56! So, I decided not to use or any other PTCs, as long as there is not a very promising new site, and I really don't have time to investigate hundreds of sites. (except adverbux, which is good for advertising.) So, if you really trust a PTC, do not hesitate to post it as a comment to this post, to make my job easier.

By the way, Neobux finally introduced personal messaging system. So, if you join as my referral, I can give you exclusive tips on how to manage your referrals and such, through inside messaging system in Neobux. Don't forget to select YES to "Send and receive Private Messages" setting in your personal settings.

I want to add that May 1st, 2008 was the date Neobux officially started. So, in this 3 weeks, expect to see a big celebrations around Neobux, with discounts and many other surprises.

I know that everyone knows that Neobux does pay and it does that instantly, but there are many people new to PTC world and, if some of them still has a doubt, I think it would be a good idea to add the payment proofs from Neobux since January:
[Join NeoBux] [Read all posts about NeoBux]
bukti pembayaran Neobux भुगतान के सबूत neobux pagbabayad patunay la preuve de paiement neobux Доказательство выплат

No comments: