26 January 2011

Innovations in Neobux in 2010




I couldn't deal with the blog during 2010, I also left all the PTCs (or they left me) except Neobux, which is still going great and bringing in a lot of money (at least in reference to the expectations from a PTC). Here's the important innovations or changes in Neobux in 2010:
Automatic vacation mode (for the ones who already have a Golden Pack with a vacation mode), which sets the day as a vacation day if you forget to or can't click ads that day. This was a life saver for me as I was always forgetting it especially when I was busy. I have lost at least $250 like this. Now I will lose no more!


Ability to purchase ads with Paypal is finally introduced for all users.

Ability to purchase everything (Golden membership, ads, etc...) with main balance.

No need to top up rental balance every day when your are renewing or recycling anymore. You will automatically pay with your main balance, if you don't have monet in your rental balance. Very convenient.

Lock filter: Now you can filter your "locked" referrals, and you can't recycle them before you unlock them, so you can't accidentally recycle a good referral.

A better chart in statistics page. It shows number of referrals and price to renew them for every period of 30 days, up to 720 days now!


Rental prices for standard members are reduced by 12%. One referral for one month costs only $0.22 now.

There are new renewal periods and discounts. 15 days, 30 days (5% discount), 60 days (10%), 90 days (18%), 150 days (25% discount), 240 days (30% discount).

Autopay discount is increased from 10% to 15%.

With all this new innovations Neobux is still continuing and is stronger than ever in its 3rd year.

You can read a more detailed retrospective to Neobux' 2010 here.

Here are the 2 payment proofs I got from Neobux in 2010. I got only 2 payments, because I spent all my money to renew all my 6399 referrals for 150 or 240 days. (and was busy and/or lazy and/or stupid to click ads some days.)


[Join NeoBux] [Read all posts about NeoBux]

No comments: