27 January 2011

Any recommended PTC sites?

OK, I was away from PTC world (except for Neobux) for one year. Lately I was searching for some new PTCs to join. I got recommendations of Globobux, Increasebux and Onbux since.

Onbux is the best looking one among the three. But they just announced that they discontinued their instant payments, which is indispensable for me. They claim this is a security measure and they "intend to return to the normal". So, I reserve the right to join this site after they return to normal.

Increasebux: Terms of Service and Forum of Increasebux says that "Members can cashout 150% of investment + $5." which is a total nonsense. I would never consider joining a site which has a rule like that. And the investments from your main balance does not count because they are "cashouts" as well. So if I buy a Paid membership for 1 year ($25), I can earn at most $42.5 in a year? Meh.

Globobux looks a little unprofessional, with spelling errors (potencial?) even on the first page, and an unpractical (at least for me) design. But the fact that they are a registred company, and that they coded their own script is an advantage. I'm now testing them and hope to write an extensive review in coming days.

Which PTC sites (with instant payment) do you use and recommend? Do you think there is any PTC out there that can brake the monopoly of Neobux?


1 comment:

Belson said...

I am new to the PTC world, so I joined a bunch of sites (neobux, clixsense, onbux)and the fastest one to $1 (which is their cashout) was youdata.
They serve up ads based on demographics you give, so like survey sites, you don't get ads every day, but when you do they are 5 cents or more a pop. That and there is no countdown, just a single click, no wait, for credit. Ref nelsob2 if you like, if not no big deal. Either way Check em out!