09 April 2008

Short look to DailyClicks, with payment proofs

Edit: BEWARE! DailyClicks does NOT pay to standard members anymore. Probably doesn't pay to premiums either. I'm waiting my last payout since April.

Here's the payments I received from DailyClicks so far, $26,21:





















The first one is the one from January 15th. The times when PayPal was actually processing payments of all PTC sites. Good times. This was my first payment from any PTC! I was premium, requested it on the evening of January 15th, GMT+2, and received it when I woke up. Those were the best times of DailyClicks.

Then the bad times came. PayPal froze the accounts of many PTC's, DailyClicks made an interesting move to reset all accounts to zero, labeling themselves as spam. After some days, they corrected their mistakes and restored the accounts. Some days later, I requested my payout, and it came exactly 30 businnes days after I requested it. 30 days is the deadline for premium members.

And now, they can't even manage to pay their premium members in 30 businnes days, as we hear in forums. They also sent an e-mail telling that they are "a little" behind their schedule but they eventually will pay. Ok, we'll wait. But, when they absolutely can't manage one site, they opened DailyClicksPro now. I really don't know what they are doing. I don't think they do either.

If you want to take part in this adventure, you can join DailyClicks.
[See all posts about DailyClicks]

No comments: